Celebrate fifty years of the venue that put local music in Music City with Exit/In: Fifty Years and Counting. Only 200 Limited Collector’s Edition available, featuring special gold foil-stamped slipcase and autographs from John Hiatt, Marshall Chapman, Rodney Crowell, Jason Ringenberg, Darius Rucker, Moon Taxi, Margo Price, and All Them Witches. This commemorative book tells the history of one of Nashville’s most important cultural institutions through a well-researched narrative text and never-before-seen photographs of the shows and people who made Exit/In legendary, and features:
- Foreword by Jimmy Buffett
- Candid shots of ‘70s country outlaws like Willie Nelson, Waylon Jennings, and John Prine
- Behind-the-scenes photos from the set of Robert Altman’s Nashville
- National recording artists like The Police, The Ramones, Garbage, and Gwar
- Interviews with Exit/In legends from John Hiatt to Darius Rucker to Margo Price
Dimensions: 11" x 11"